Friday, April 13, 2018

Friday Favorites



I haven't posted a Friday favorites in so long so I thought today I'd list a few favorites going on over here.

First up are these pretty flowers I picked up at Trader Joes this week.  The color is so pretty.  Fingers crossed they make it through the weekend!


Wednesday night I made one of our favorite pasta dishes and knowing that there are some leftovers waiting for us to enjoy over the weekend is a favorite for sure! 
Recipe found here


So I love, love, love Anthropologie's home decor but not getting free shipping and living an hour away from one makes me not shop there as often as I would like to so now that Nordstrom is carrying some of their home items I'm enjoying the free shipping.   I ordered this candle a few week ago.  It smells so good and has me even more excited for the Summer months!


Finding pretty things for our home like these flowers makes me happy!  Hobby Lobby has so many fun choices and it's even better when they are 50% off.


Since Summer is only 7 weeks away I am stocking up on some Summer fun goods for the girls as well as a few fun decor items.  I recently found this cute shop called, DecoMod and I ordered two of their banners for our home.  I ordered and already received this banner.  It'll be perfect for our annual 4th of July party.


 I loved the quality so much that I immediately ordered this watermelon banner which I'll put up for Summertime.  Their prices are great too!


These two got a hold of my camera last weekend and had too much fun taking selfies.  I laughed out loud at all of their silly photos they took together but this ones my favorite.


 This weekend is full of soccer games and 7am pictures one of the mornings.  Yes, I said 7am!  We are not looking forward to that.   Hopefully you all get to sleep in for us this weekend.  Have a good one!








1 comment:

Cindy said...

Those peonies are absolutely gorgeous! And who decides to take pictures at 7AM?!? Yawn!