Sunday, December 10, 2017

Ten on Ten

Happy December Ten on Ten!
Here is a peak into our festive Sunday at home together.
~~~~~~~~~
The girls woke up to a little treat waiting for them to open this morning.


I happily enjoyed my chai latte infront of the Christmas tree this morning.


I wrapped a couple of presents this morning but I saved some for later in the week because I love wrapping them infront of the tv while I watch my favorite movies alone.


Just a typical picture of what my house really looks like when the girls are home playing together.


The girls painted their Nutcrackers today


Planning out our week and making a grocery list is a typical Sunday chore


Clean sheets on all of the beds also happens over here on Sundays


When I grow up I want to be my cat, he didn't move all day!  Unfortunately my Sunday didn't quite look like his.


But I did find some time to stop what I was doing to enjoy a favorite, Miracle on 34th Street was perfect for our Sunday afternoon.


A quick pic in front of the tree before heading out to Brooklyn's soccer party


Have a great week!

No comments: