Thursday, August 10, 2017

Ten On Ten

Welcome to our ten on ten.
Everyone woke up bright eyed and ready to take on the day.   One thing I enjoy about waking up on school days is that it is cool enough in the mornings to enjoy my chai latte on the back patio if I want.  After the girls are fed and I have cleaned up the kitchen I like to come out here while they are back in their rooms getting ready.  It's a nice way to start the day.


Pretty girls all ready for school


I ran to Walmart after drop off to pick up groceries and pictures for Brooklyn that she needs to take to school tomorrow.  Although a few were for me to keep.


Cali and I then went on a long walk together.


After I enjoyed a healthy smoothie while I caught up on some Real Housewives


Next up I edited some pictures and created some fun designs for my Society6 shop.  I'm loving the pillows which are on sale right now!


Before heading out to pick the girls up from school I made sure their school bins are filled with whatever they need to take to school the next day.  I'm loving our family command center so far and it helps the girls know what is going on daily like who has practice and what we are doing on the weekends.


The girls are home and Brooklyn is in her room playing legos while Kayla is researching animals online for fun.


While everyone is quiet I might as well enjoy a cup of tea.


Kayla has soccer practice tonight and thankfully daddy was home early enough to take her so Brooklyn and I can stay home.  We are looking forward to tomorrow being Friday and having our first week of school done!





3 comments:

Billie Jo said...

Love your command center!!!
And that Daddy was home and could do the practice. : )
Best feeling, right???

Kelli said...

I have a command center that has changed through the years as activities have changed. I love having one area to keep things and each kid has their own basket.
I love real housewives!! We need to chat about it!
Your yard is so pretty Shannon. It's been so hot here that we have lost several of our new plants.

Becca said...

The school bins are so cool! I bet Cali enjoyed her walk :)